Becconsall U3A News
We had another busy coffee morning on Thursday…
- Sue Wilson has produced a tea and coffee rota – we all need to participate. If you cannot be at the Coffee Morning when it is your turn, please ask a friend to help out.
- Please contact Sue Ellis if you would like to help with the Meet and Greet table.
- Our Bullying and Harassment Policy can be read here
- Thursday March 1st, 10.00 Coffee Morning Talk British from the Bottom Up Shirley Crisp Postponed
- Thursday March 8th, 10.00 Coffee Morning with short talk by Laura Hodgson of the Regional Crime Cyber Unit “Protect Yourself against the Threat of Cyber and ON Line Crime”
- Friday April 20th 7.00 p.m. Front Hall Wine Appreciation £14
- Friday May 11th. Trip to the Terracotta Army Liverpool Contact Wendy Smith
- Saturday July 21st Coach Trip to Yorkshire Food Festival £26.50 Contact Wendy Smith
- Saturday October 20th Matinee on Me and My Girl Stockport Plaza Contact Wendy Smith
All available tickets for this performance have now been sold.
Click here to see Local Events
Details of all upcoming events will be available at our Thursday Community meeting – 10 till 12 in the Back Hall. You will need to book and pay a deposit to attend an organised event.
- Backgammon – Wednesday afternoons, weekly – 2.30 – 5.00 at a members’ home, Boundary Lane.
- Badminton – Wednesday afternoons: 2.00 at All Saints Hall.~
- Bridge – Friday Feb 23rd Front Hall 10.00 a.m.
- Beauty and Wellbeing – Tuesday 27th February 2.30 to 3.30 in the Front Hall
- Bridge – Next Meeting To be advised
- Creative Textiles – Monday March 5th. 1.30 in the Front Hall
- Gardening – Friday March 2nd.10.30 at Wedgewood : Sweetpeas
- iPad – Next training session dates to be announced.
- Local History – Next Meeting Mon March 5th Trip to the Harris Museum. meet outside the Front Hall at 10.30 to catch the No 2 bus. Plus a walk round Preston with Steve if wanted.
- Luncheon Club – Next meting Friday March 23rd at 12.30 at The Gelder Rose
- Reading – Last Monday of the Month. 5.00 at Tarleton Library
- Spanish – Next meeting Tue March 5th. at 2.00 pm in the Front Hall
- Supper Club – Next Gathering. To be announced.
- Table Tennis – Every Tuesday 10.00 – 11.30 in Back Hall.
- Ukulele -Wednesday February 28th at 2.00 at Jack and Enid’s
- Walking – Next Walk: Monday Feb 26th 6 miles from Knowle Green Meet at 10.00 in Mark Square
To see a list of Local History Group meetings for 2017 – please click here