Becconsall U3A News
We had another busy coffee morning on Thursday…
- Sue Wilson has produced a tea and coffee rota – we all need to participate. If you cannot be at the Coffee Morning when it is your turn, please ask a friend to help out.
- Please contact Sue Ellis if you would like to help with the Meet and Greet table.
- Our Bullying and Harassment Policy can be read here.
- Hand made cards for Queenscourt available from Jaqui Pickup £1 or more donation
- Thursday May 17th Coffee Morning. 10.00a.m.
- Friday May 11th. Trip to the Terracotta Army Liverpool Contact Wendy Smith (Now fully booked)
- Saturday June 23rd. Trip to Arley Hall (Cheshire) garden festival. Inc tour of house and garden. £20 to Sue Wilson. 2 seats still available
- Tuesday June 26th. Media City tour. 12.30 and 12.45 in Salford. £10.25. by May 24th to Bill. Photo I.D. required. (Note change of time)
- Saturday June 30th. 2.30 Coco Cabana at Southport Little Theatre £12
- Saturday July 21st Coach Trip to Yorkshire Food Festival £26.50 Contact Wendy Smith
- Saturday October 20th Matinee. Me and My Girl Stockport Plaza. Contact Wendy Smith
- Visit to Blackpool Ice Show. Please sign up if interested. Pat Hankin No date or details as yet.
All available tickets for this performance have now been sold.
Click here to see Local Events
Details of all upcoming events will be available at our Thursday Community meeting – 10 till 12 in the Back Hall. You will need to book and pay a deposit to attend an organised event.
- Backgammon – Wednesday afternoons, weekly – 2.30 – 5.00 at a members’ home, Boundary Lane.
- Badminton – Wednesday afternoons: 2.00 at All Saints Hall.
- Creative Textiles – Monday May 14th. 1.30 in the Front Hall
- Gardening – Friday June 1st Wedgewood 10.00 at Hettie’s 82 Carr Lane. Next garden visits to Crabtree Lane Burscough on May 25th. and on Friday July 13th. Garden visit in Whalley.
- Local History – Monday May 14th 10.00 Front Hall Ammunition Smith Pastor at Rourkes Drift
- Luncheon Club – Tuesday May 22nd 12.00 at The Old Duke Kew.
- Reading – This month May 21st 5.00 at Tarleton Library
- Spanish – Next meeting Tues May 29th. at 2.00 pm in the Front Hall
- Table Tennis – Every Tuesday 10.00 – 11.30 in Back Hall.
- Ukulele -To be advised.
- Walking – Next Walk: Wednesday May 16th. Based on Whiter Coppice. 5 miles, Short climb on tarmac. Meet 10.00 in Mark Square, bring a picnic.
- Walking Netball Friday May 12th 12.15. Banks Leisure Centre
To see a list of Local History Group meetings for 2017 – please click here