Becconsall U3A News
We had another busy coffee morning on Thursday…
- Elaine Moon has produced tea and coffee and reception desk rotas for 2019- we all need to participate. There is a stand in sheet for both rotas if you can help out. If you cannot be at the Coffee Morning when it is your turn, please inform a committee member.
- A rota has been pinned to the notice board for those helping to set out the hall for the coffee mornings.. Further volunteers are required for 2019. Please enter your name on the list or contact Dave on firstname.lastname@example.org or at the coffee mornings.
- Please contact Sue Ellis if you would like to help with the Meet and Greet table.
- Our Bullying and Harassment Policy can be read here.
- Hand made cards for Queenscourt available from Jaqui Pickup £1 or more donation.
- December 20th Christmas Party. £2 present for Party game please. 10 to 13.00. please bring plates of food.
- January 6th 2019. Sunday 3.00 p.m. Southport Vue Andre Rieu Concert from Sydney.
All available tickets for this performance have now been sold.
Click here to see Local Events
Details of all upcoming events will be available at our Thursday Community meeting – 10 till 12 in the Back Hall. You will need to book and pay a deposit to attend an organised event.
- Art Appreciation – t.b.a.
- Badminton – Wednesday afternoons: 2.00 at All Saints Hall.
- Creative Textiles – Restart on January 7th.
- Gardening – No meetings until spring 2019
- Local History – January 7th Front Hall 10.00am
- Luncheon Club -.
- Photography Hoping to start in the New Year.
- Reading – Next meeting Monday December 17th. at 5.00 in the Front Hall
- Table Tennis – Every Tuesday 10.00 – 11.30 in Back Hall.
- Walking – Next walk. January 9th TBA
- Walking Netball 12.30 to 1.30. Banks Leisure Centre each Friday
To see a list of Local History Group meetings for 2017 – please click here